Wednesday, March 6, 2013

An Oracle

While the Post-Crisis PostScript is on a bit of a hiatus here (blame work and my need to not be in front of the computer at home as much), we will be returning soon. Titans fighting the Devil, Batman fighting a calendar and the long-awaited Crisis. Finally. Promise. But in the time being, I figured I can throw up an image heavy gallery. People like this, right?

Anyway, we're a couple years off from these stories, but enjoy this glimpse into the future. One of the aspects of the Post-Crisis DCU I enjoy so much is the heroic legacy, that there is change and forward-momentum and the superhero name may outlive the superhero. SO here's a tease with some new versions of favorite heroes.

ENJOY!







You can see into the future, delight your friends! I'm looking forward to both reading and sharing these stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment